Whether you have a newborn baby, teenagers, or even grandchildren, one thing is for sure: Education costs continue to increase each and every year. Trying to navigate all of the different types of education savings vehicles and developing a solid financial plan for your young ones can be a daunting and overwhelming task. Let us help simplify your life and assist you with the education planning process.
Our Education Planning Service can help you not only save for, but also save on, the cost of education by:
- Helping you in determining which education planning options are best suited for you and suggest strategies for funding them.
- Consulting with you to determine which planning strategies may provide you with tax benefits.
- Revealing to you various strategies to help assist in reducing your out-of-pocket costs.
- Advising you on the eligibility requirements for financial aid, grants and tuition discounts.
- Informing you about school-based merit scholarships that your child might be eligible for and the requirements to obtain these scholarships.
- Assisting you with the college admissions and the financial aid process to help you in your efforts to send your student to the college of their dreams.
Let us help you take the stress out of College Planning by taking these next steps today!